Tuesday 12 February 2013

Diary of a sexually active mind: Conclusion

She sounded angry but didn't look it. She was calm and stared over my shoulders as she spoke.

"You want to sell me out on a platter of free s'e'x isn't it".

Busted!

"Where is she hiding?" She asked.

"She isn't hiding, she insisted on seeing you, I had to come out and meet you first and inform you of her intentions before allowing her to see you". I tried to explain.

"Honestly, I wasn't going to allow her see you if you didn't approve of it".

She looked at me for a long time. It was hard to tell what her emotions were. She looked calm and cool.

"You said you wanted five minutes with me before going back home. Is this why you wanted to see me?", she asked.

"Not exactly. I wanted to first apologize to you for my silly actions. I don't think I can face ibieme nor your parents. You are the only one I can seek atonement with".

"You don't have to apologize, your apologies are not going to make any difference, are they?", she asked.

"Not really, but I will have rest knowing you have forgiven me".

"Forgive you? If I do forgive you, what of ibi? Flox? What happens to them?".

A car honked at us, and I realized we were standing at the entrance of the shopping centre. We moved.

"Let's go inside", I pleaded.

" I prefer we go to the back" she answered and we moved to the back of the centre. It was also used as a parking lot.

She handed me the bag as she said, "don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against you. I was hurt not because of your actions with me, but because of the way my parents took it. It really pained them, and flox".

Who cares about flox!

"Anyway, its all over now. You can have a safe trip tomorrow".

"Thanks emon", I said. "But you need to hear what Margaret has to say".

I was expecting a harsh reaction from why, but she was calm and relaxed.

"Why should I hear anything she has to say?"

"Because she wants to make amends with you emon, she is dying slowly inside, she has been tormenting herself for months now because of her actions. She has admitted her wrong doing, and she wants forgiveness".

She was silent. So I continued.

"If you could have the heart to come out and meet me even after that incidence, why can't you just hear her out?". I asked.

"She told you the story?", she asked me.

"Yes, all of it. And she's really sorry about it all".

"She told you about the video?".

"Yea"

"Did she also tell you how she went further to sleep with the same boyfriend she asked me to leave?"

_______________________________

Now I'm lost. I tried not to look startled. It was dark already and my face was not totally visible.

- That b.I.t.c''h used me! I will strangle her when I get hold of how. How could she? And here was I trying to play the devil's advocate -

"I didn't sleep with essien".

It was Margaret's voice from one of the dark corners. That b'I't.ch surely knows how to sneak around like a cat.

"Emon, you have to believe me, I never slept with Essien".

She made an appearance, she was approaching us gradually from behind. Her face was now visible. I could see tears in her eyes. She was walking slowly towards us, as if Emon might be startled and run away.

"Please emon, listen to what I have to say, I never slept with Essien".

"Liar!". I was startled at the anger in emon's voice. The voice was thunderous as it echoed in my ears.

"Fifteen years of friendship and you think I will lie to you with tears in my eyes emon, look into my eyes, and believe me, I never slept with essien".

I tried looking into her eyes to see if there was something else there emon was supposed to see that will make her believe Margaret, but I saw only tears. More tears than I could stand.

"I didn't sleep with essien, and never intended for that video incidence to happen. It was all a mistake emmy, it was a mistake".

Emon was actually listening to this. Its a good sign, at least, Margaret had audience with emon, something she's never had for months.

Emon started speaking in their native language while Margaret replies. The tone of the conversation was harsh at first, but with time, emon's tone started getting soft. I stayed and monitored the event just to make sure no one tears another's throat. In between the native language, I could pick out words and few phrases like: selfish, stranded, love, get lost, sorry, mistake etc. I kept listening hard to know where the conversation is headed to.

Suddenly, emon broke down and started crying, Margaret moved closer to her, held her in her arms and hugged her.
"Sorry babe, I'm really sorry". Margaret said as she kissed her lightly on the forehead.

Ahah! So fast!

They held each other for a long time. Then emon broke loose. She looked better now, she was calm and could afford a smile. She looked at me and smiled again, looking down and moving her legs uneasily as if she was shy.

"Its ok babe, we'll be alright". Margaret held her hand and kissed her on the lips.

Wow, I need to venture into marriage counseling, I could make money from couples like these.

"Let's go celebrate", emon said. I've never seen her this free and easygoing.

"I don't want to miss the Akon show", I said.

"Akon will come on stage later in the night, after all those backyard musicians are through performing". Margaret said.

Emon pulled her lightly on the ear and joked about her labeling upcoming artist as backyard musicians. Margaret screamed lightly and slapped her a'r's.e and ran off. Emon pursued as both giggled away.

_____________________________

We strolled to the cultural centre to 'kill' time before heading to the stadium. The two held hands as we strolled to the place. They talked and laughed and talked and laughed more. It was both in the native language and english. They seem perfect for each other. They hardly noticed me. I was neglected at the background. I didn't border one bit.

I was busy being amazed at how conditions can change in a twinkle of an eye. Just few minutes ago, they were shouting at each other at the shopping centre, now they can't seem to leave each other's side. I was the antivirus they needed! I have successfully scanned and removed all corrupt files in emon's hard disk. I have restored and healed some of these files just like a McAffee would do. I have deleted the badly affected files and created more partitions for easy management of files. Its obvious that the system is working perfectly now as shown in the giggles and smiles being displayed anytime Margaret feels emon's a'r'se.

I felt a little jealous at the new lovers, damn! That's two a'r's'es that were meant to be enjoyed by men! How could they ever be satisfied with themselves, how could they experience the ultimate satisfaction of a strong and warm d'c'kk. What could replace the feel of a man's pelvic muscles against their thighs as he rams into them. I pitied them. They will never find true satisfaction in their lifestyle. They can be happy, they can be contented, but never will they experience an explosive or'g'a's'm that would make them sleep off like a baby. Never will they feel the sensation of multiple o'r'g'as.m.

They are depriving themselves of a natural gift endowed on men to make women moan and scream.

This is a big loss to the men's world.

We got to the cultural centre and I sighted an Atm at the corner. I excused myself and rushed to make some withdrawals. I don't feel comfortable without cash, even when there seems to be no urgent need for it.

I finished with the withdrawal and joined them. They were still holding hands as we walked into the cultural centre.

There was a beehive of activities at the centre. It was crowded with people, eating, drinking, dancing, shopping and lots more. There were agents meeting us at the walkway, trying to briefly advertise their particular stand.
"Hello", they will beckon at you, "let me take you to a nice place where you can relax. We have ice cream, shawama, assorted drinks, pepersoup and so on".

we settled at a joint Margaret seem to be familiar with. She made her order and few minutes later, we were served with three big fishes that I swore could swallow a new born comfortably. The fishes were roasted and still intact. It could measure up to 50 meters long and 12 inches wide. I wondered how big the fish would have been if it was alive. They were served in large tray pans with local source, vegetable salad and roasted ripe plantains. They served us very chilled palm wine to wash it down. The palm wine was chilled to sub zero temperature, sweet, refreshing and fresh. I couldn't help but request for more of it.

Emon and Margaret were busy feeding each other with chunks of fish and plantain. They really have a lot of catch up to do, I thought to myself.

After the meal, we headed to a games section and played bowling. It was hard to concentrate with the amount of palm wine I consumed.

We headed back to the stadium for the Akon show.

__________________________

Emon took us to one of the gates where I suspected she knew someone who could let us in without the stress of queuing and searching. It worked. We entered the stadium just in time to watch the salsa dancers from brazil perform. It was a nice performance, although I wasn't a salsa fan. I just watched the half Unclad girls in admiration, wondered what those a'r'r's'es could be like if I f'u'ckked them. I wouldn't mind keeping my d'ickk inside while she does some salsa hips movement on it.

Some other local artist and comedians performed.

Then the salsa dancers from trinidad and tobago caught my attention. They used sound tracks from some Nigerian songs and did nice salsa dance. The atmosphere was intense as this particular group charged up everywhere with their numerous drums, bands, tambourine and other musical instruments.
Emon and Margaret were dancing closely with each other. Emon was all smiles and seems to be happy. I love the fact that she was happy.

Then Akon came on stage, it was electrifying! Crowd cheered and cheered and tried to move towards the front stage. The security guys were having a hard time trying to control the crowd. Whistles where blown, claps and screams! Those hanging outside the stadium where trooping en masse to watch the live performance.

You did his "put the blame on me" and the crowd went frenzy! Screams of Akon filled the stadium. People where pushing and tugging, a small group gathered in a spot right beside us. There must have been a misunderstanding which led to some fights. The security was trying to get to the spot but the crowd was just much. I was watching the small fight, and all of a sudden, Akon was in a large ballon, rolling towards the scene of the fight!

Oh my goosssshhhh!!! The ballon was soo big and was reflecting the orange color of the stage light. People were rushing in the direction of the balloon! It was a sight to behold. I thought there would be stampede and people may loose their lives. The balloon was rolling all over the stadium and finally found its way back on stage.
Akon was out and singing again.

After his performance, Emon said she was tired and needs to rest. It was getting to midnight, so we left the stadium. Margaret waved down a taxi and we headed to the quest house.

I sat at the front seat while the two lover birds sat at the back, kissing and romancing each other. The taxi driver noticed it and kept staring through the driving mirror.

We got to the guest house at eso equo and moved into the reception. There were few people at the hall this time around, so we settled down at the reception hall.
Margaret spoke in hush tones to Emon and left to meet the receptionist.

She came back and informed me that she and emon were retiring for the night in her room. That she has paid the receptionist for my room, so I don't need to border paying anymore.

- As if that's what's bugging me this night -

"Goodnight", she said to me. "I will see you tomorrow before you travel".

Her face was plain, I couldn't read any meaning into what she said. She was more interested in holding emon as both moved into her room.

__________________________

I remained at the reception room for some minutes. I ordered for some drinks and the receptionist brought it to me.

I took the drink slowly as I watched the replay of the match between rafael nadal and djokovic, hoping Margaret will fulfill her own part of the deal. She promised that s'o'f't a'r'se of hers and this is the best time to pay up after turning me on with her activities with emon this evening.

Few minutes later, I was tired of staying and hoping a miracle will happen. Those two lovers have a lot of catching up to do and I will be the last thing in her mind now.

Maybe tomorrow as she promised.

I moved into my room, took off my clothes and head to the showers. Had a change of clothes and led on the bed.

My phone beeped.

A text message.

I'd be damned if MTN sends me an advert to subscribe for caller tunes.

I checked the number, it looked familiar.

I opened the text, and a simple message stared at me.

"Come and join us".

It was emon.

Game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


------------------------------------------------------
Knock, knock.

I didn't wait for any response as I opened the door and moved in. The room was glowing with a dim red light. I closed the door behind me. I didn't know what to expect, I've had many s'e'x'u'a.l SinParties before, but not a three.some with lesbians.

Emon was wearing her pants and bra, while Margaret was wearing her night gown that covered just her nip'p'les. The both were kneeling on the bed kissing passionately. I could see the tongues as each was trying so hard to suck the others tongue.

Margaret slowly unhooked emon's bra as the kissing continued. Those fine firm brea'st were let lose and they jiggled freely. She moved her hands to the bare bre'a'st and rubbed them, gently pulling on the nip'p'les forward and allowing them to get back. Then she moved her head down slowly, using her tongue to tease the throat of emon on the process. Emon threw her head backwards, shut her eyes and held Margaret tightly on the head like her live depended on it. She fondled the bre'a'st in her hand, held it in a way that the ni'p-pl-e protruded in her hands. Then she moved her tongue there and tickled, then started sucking the ni'p'le like it was a di''ckk and she was giving it a b'l.'ow 'jo'b. Emon lifted her arm and rested it on the wall as margaret moved to the second b'r'e'ast and did same to it.

I stood staring at them, motionless as my d'c'kk kept pulling against the walls of my boxers. My first instinct was to join them, but they were so engrossed with each other that I just had to watch.
Margaret moved her tongue down emon's stomach. I could see the muscles of her stomach cringe and contract in ecstasy, she started moaning softly. She teased the belly button as she moved her hands and caressed her thighs, stroking her pubic hairs lightly.

I was so turned on by what I was watching. I've seen scenes like this on po'r'n movies but nothing compares to seeing it happen live in the same room. My d'kk was throbbing as I could feel it move upwards and downwards with the rhythm of my heart beat. I was sweating slightly.

Margaret raised one leg of emon and rested it on her shoulders as she kissed and teased her legs, down to her thighs. She twisted the leg inward slightly and expertly turned emon to lie on her belly. She kissed her back thighs, up to the buttocks and squeezed them on the process. Emon was twisting her head from side to side as margaret turned her again, gradually raised her legs apart and buried her head in between her legs. Emon moaned softly as margaret sucked and teased her. She moved her hand and stroked her belly on the process.

I moved and sat at one extreme of the bed. My d'i-ckk was so hard that the tip was already showing on my laps as my boxers could do little to hide it. Margaret didn't seem to notice me as she kept teasing her partner's c'u'n't, moving her hips and head in rhythm as if there was a song being played for her inside the c'u'n't.

Emon threw her legs wider apart, resting a leg on the wall and the other freely on the edge of the bed. She slowly reached for and started caressing my laps and inner thighs. Her hands were so soft, smooth and soothing. It was gentle and comforting, yet it alarmed all my sensual senses. I adjusted my position to be at her arms reach. She dipped her hand inside my boxers and started stroking my d'I'ickk as she kept moaning softly to the sucking of margaret.

She moved closer to me, pulling away from margaret on the process. Margaret joined her as she crawled on the bed towards my direction. Emon kissed my thighs and caressed them. Every touch of her soft hands sends passions all over my body. Pulled at my boxers and I adjusted myself to let her pull them down. She held my d'kk and stared at it like she was surprised. Margaret reached for my nipp'l'es from behind, rubbing her br'ea'st on my back at the process. I felt ghost bumps all over me. She was twisting my nipp'l'es in such a way that I was having some sweet-pains there. With the feeling of her br'e'ast rubbing my bare back. Emon held the shaft of my d'kk with one hand and reached for my balls with the other. She squeezed them lightly and I jerked my hips forward in reflex. Margaret pulled me gently and firmly down to lie on my back.

The two scavengers started feasting on my helpless body.

I really felt helpless. Like the romance was sapping all my energy and leaving me empty and defenseless.

Margaret was sucking my ni'p-les so smoothly while emon squeezed my balls and stroke the shaft of my dic''kk upwards and downwards. Every pore in my body was vibrating with sensual pleasure. Then I felt a warm sensation covering me di'c'kk. I tried to move so fully take in the pleasure but margaret pinned me down. She was sucking my ni'p-le while emon was suc''ki'ng my dic'ck. The warmth from emons tongue was electrifying, it sent waves and waves of passion across my body, like a heavy tide passing through my spines.

I was jerking my hips in any direction emon moved her mouth. She kept sucking and squeezing my balls simultaneously. Margaret caressed my nip'les as she started teasing my tommy with her tongue. She knew the right places to get the most stimulating effect.

Emon increased the swiftness, she was sucking and squezzing the walls of her mouth on the tip of my d''ckk each stroke in her mouth came with a strong stimulation. She squeezed and suck so expressly that I started twitching violently. A little twist on my n'p"le by margaret and I let out a strong moan, I shuddered as I felt my brain tissues travel down my spines, straight to my di'c'kk and soared out all over the bed and in emons face all in a split second.

I felt relieved. All the pressure just disappeared and I felt fresh like a new born; a tired new born baby.

My heart beat gradually returned to normal. I lay on the bed, relishing the moment.

Emon brought out her hankie and cleaned me up like a baby. I was so tired to move. I needed my body to recuperate fast, I don't need any dull moment for now.
Accordding to Eccl 3:1, there's time for everything under the sun. . . And this is time for o'r.g'ies, not rest. I don't like the status my body is trying to take. It must stand and fight these adversaries: for the weapon of my warfare is not carnal! I must overcome for I can do all things!

Its half time; the score remains-
Emon/Margaret 1 -- Me 0


Emon and margaret held each other while we watched tv. It was a boring movie, but I needed something to keep my brain alert, I needed the brain to regenerate some of its tissues it just lost. Sp'e'rms like this don't just come from the testicles. When its a light sex, it can come from the testicles, but I was so sure my brain tissues joined the s'p'erm that just poured out.

I reached out to the fridge to get water, it was too cold. Experience has taught me that cold stuffs shrinks the d'I'kk, so I ignored the water. I sat back until I started feeling the pressure back in my d'ikk.

I felt more relaxed, and that did the trick. Watching emon and margaret perched on an end of the bed cuddling started to turn me on gradually. The pressure build-up was just what I needed. I started caressing margaret's back. She was the person closest to me, so I caressed the entire length of her bare back, to her buttocks, and thighs, legs, back to the buttocks. I did this a few more minutes, then on getting to her buttocks, I slapped it a bit, then whispered into her ears; "you owe me this a'r's'e". She didn't respond. Rather, she started caressing emon. Kissing her lightly on the lips, br'e'as't and stomach. The two started kissing while I was rubbing Margaret's back since she was backing me. Their kissing became more intense once more. Margaret bent over emons spread legs and buried her face their one more, only that this time around, her ar's'e was pointed at my direction.

That's the incentive!

I opened the drawers she got the previous condoms from, opened one of the condoms and wore it without looking at my d'kk. My stare was focused on those round ar's'e as they move in different direction.

She was still sucking emon when I moved closer to her a'r'se, I felt it up, rubbed it a little, parted it with one hand, and with the other hand, I skillfully directed my hard d'c'kk into her cu'n't.

She shuddered at once and gradually eased up as I waited for her c'u'nt to fill me up before moving my hips.
I felt her warm c'u'nt cover up my d'kk and I moved in deeper firmly with enough energy my hips could muster. She stopped sucking emon and looked straight as I started raming in and out fiercely. I kept thumping her as her a'r'se bounces forth and back in rhythm to my thrust. I made sure I hit the walls of her veegee as she started douncing on my di'c'kk. Her knee was doing all the work now, I jusy knelt and stood still as she ramed her cu'n't on and off my di'c'k.

-you must not let her be in charge-

I placed my hands on her a'r'se and parted the butto'c'ks lightly as I thumped into her. She screamed and emon, still under her, had to hold her tightly. Emon cupped her bosom and caressed her bare back as I f'ucke'ed her. Her buttocks hit the walls of my stomach and produce a funny clapping like sound as I kept ba'n'ging her from behind. She was biting her lips to prevent herself from screaming, she wanted to play it cool for whatever reason, but that changed when I held her hips firmly and rammed into her in successive thrust over and over again. She moaned loudly and screamed, emon kept sucking her bosom as I fu'cked over and over again. She continued the screaming until I felt her virginal muscles squeeze so hard on my d'ickk. I kept fuc'king in faster successive thrust that she raised her head higher placed her two hands on the wall and screamed aloud. That was a multiple heavenly feeling! The walls of her cu'nt suddenly became weak and flaccid, none of its muscles was squeezing at my di'ck again. I pulled out of her, and she collapsed like a sack of clothe on top of emon.

Update:

Emon/margaret 1 - Me 1

Game on!!!!!!!

___________________________

Emon was caressing margaret's back as I was changing the condoms. I needed a new one as the one I wore had undergone lots of friction and might burst.

There was a look of surprise on her face when I moved margaret away from her and started kissing her. She didn't expect I will bounce on her! She felt her lover had outdone me. But the almost lifeless body of her lover should have told her otherwise.

I kissed her for some minutes, fondled her brea's't, kissed and teased her unmentionables. Then I moved some pillows on the bed and positioned them beside her. I lifted her hips and placed it on the pillow. It provided a special angle that made the shaft of my di'c'kk have direct contact with her clit while I fu'c'ked her. She felt it the very moment I entered her. The walls of her clit was resting directly on top of my d-kk as I thrusted in and out. The sensual pleasure was so much for her that she came almost immediately, holding me tightly while she moved her hips violently on the pillow. I kept thrust her on the process as she moan and held me so tightly that her nails broke my skin.

I reduced my thrusting, after her first heavenly feeling and gradually monitored the new pace. I moved in the pace as dictated by her response. I let her lead the way as I followed. Soon, she was encouraging me for harder thrust. She placed her hands on my hips and encouraged me to go faster and harder. She kept tugging me inside of her and I went in harder. I moved my hips sideways and thrusted repeatedly to hit my favorite spot. She screamed uncontrollably at this. I raised one of her legs upwards, rested it on my shoulders and f'u'kked her harder, ensuring all the shaft of my di'kk sinks inside her honey pot. She was moaning so loudly now. I tickled her ni'p'ples and fondled her bosom on the process. Then I turned her, knelt her on the bed with her a'r'se facing me, I rammed in from behind. She kept bouncing back as I f-u'cked her from behind. I ensured my pelvic hit her buttocks loudly as I thrust into her, I held her buttocks steadily and increased the pace of my thrust. I felt the pressure rise to my laps, I kept thrusting until the pressure was all over me. Her cu'n't was playing special tricks on my d'I'ckk, the squeeze was so tight that with one solid thrust, I moved in my d'c'k with a fierce thrust and the scream made margaret to hold her tight. I came again, and left her to collapse at the hands of margaret.
I disposed off the condoms, went into the bathroom and took a shower.


I can now go for my chilled drinks at the fridge. Mission accomplished.

Emon/Margaret 1 - Me 2.

I joined them on the bed, made sure I took my spot in between them, and slept off. 


I woke up in the middle of two pretty girls. I walked out of the bed and went to my room. I opened my bag and started packing my things.

I came, I saw, I conquered!!

I moved into the bathroom and freshened up. Called my girlfriend and informed her I was leaving calabar. She inquired about the vacation and I gisted her everything; by everything I meant the Akon show!

I rested a little more on the bed and decided to move.

I went to check on my lesbians friends to inform them I was going.
It was already mid-day, they were awake and watching the tv. We chatted for some more minutes exchanged pleasantries, and I was on my way out.

I submitted the keys to the receptionist, picked a cab to ABC transport, IBB way. I went inside ABC and met the receptionist.

"Owerri", I asked.

She showed me the departure time for owerri buses.
It read 12:30, 2:30 and 4:30.

"I will join the 2:30 bus". I said as I brought out my wallet to pay.

"That will be for tomorrow". She said.

"No, today". I insisted.

"All our buses are booked for today. You buy your ticket as against the next day".

That was a sad development. I sat and thought of what my next move will be.

I love traveling with ABC, they are not like other commercial buses that are not comfortable and drops luggages at your feet! ITC was at the extreme of calabar road, at the outskirts of calabar town. I had to find another park.

Suddenly, a girl rushed in. She was wearing a pink top and a blue jeans with blue scarlet covering her hair. She wore a large sun shade that could pass for welder's goggles. The jean sagged so much that her a'r's'e was almost visible.

She looked disturbed as she walked to the receptionist.

"I can't travel again today, an emergency happened and I need a refund for this ticket".

"Sorry, we don't do refunds", replied the receptionist.

"Please, my sister who I came to see just had an accident, I'm needed at the hospital".

"Where's your destination?" She asked after looking at my direction. At this point, I was all ears.

-please, let it be owerri- I prayed silently.

"Owerri", she replied.

That's my ticket.

The receptionist motioned her to my direction. She came over and tried to tell her tale over again. I took the ticket and gave her a refund, with some extra on top.

"Keep the change". I said as I smiled at her. She was excited.

"You live in owerri?", I asked as I walked her out of the hall.

"I live and school in owerri", she replied. "Imsu".

---IMSU chicks!!!---

"That's great", so when are you finally coming back to owerri, I asked.

"I don't really know, maybe anytime this week".

"Why don't you take my number, call me when you get to owerri, so I can thank you properly for rescuing me from my present predicament. You're just a God sent".

She smiled as she brought out her phone and handed it to me. I typed my number and returned the phone.

"Thanks". She said, and I wondered why she was thanking me.

-the extra cash-

__________________________

The ticket she gave me was a 2:30 pm ticket. I waited until the voice on a public address system beckoned on us to move to the vehicle for processing.

Few minutes later, I was on my way home.

______________________________

30 minutes into the journey, my phone rang. I brought it out, unknown number.

"Hello", I answered.

"Hello, its me, you just gave me your number".

Her feminine voice was ringing bells in my head. I remembered I didn't collect hers when I gave her mine.

"Ok, have you gotten home?", I asked, not knowing what exactly to tell her.

"Yea, thanks for the money. I will be coming to owerri tomorrow".

"Isn't that soon", I asked, "will your sister recover fully from the accident by then".
I could hear the light laughter at the other end of the phone.

"My sister didn't have an accident, it was a lie".

Girls can lie!

she continued.

"My dad bought that ticket for me. I was supposed to go back to owerri today. I stay with my mom who works at fire service, owerri. But my friends are going for a night club this night and wanted to join them. I will be travelling tomorrow"

"Sharp girl", I teased and listen to her giggle. "You didn't tell me your name".

"Uju".

"Ok, uju, just make sure you call me when you get to owerri tomorrow".

"No problem. Keep something for me oh"

-typical igbo girl-

"Alright, I will keep many things for you".

I hung up.

__________________________

I got to owerri and went straight to my house. I was starving so I needed to go and eat out.

My phone rang, yet another unknown number.

I picked.

"Hello", I said.

"I want to thank you for helping me unite with emon". It was Margaret.

"Hi margaret, what's up?".

"No qualms, we are getting ready for the final band practise for the carnival. We'll leave any moment from now".

"How was your journey? She asked".

"Fine".

"Ok, take care, and one again, thank you. Don't hesitate to call anytime you need a favor or if you happen to come to calabar again".

"Alright. Thanks".
I wanted to hang up, but out of inquisitiveness, I asked,

"Did you really sleep with Essien?".

There was a long silence at the other end. I still heard her breathing. She sighed heavily and spoke calmly,

"Yeas, I did".

________________________

Girls can lie oh! Even with tears in their eyes.

_______________________

***THE END*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment