Sunday 3 February 2013

mY iNTIMATE eNCOUNTER

Well this my 1st post, it will be dedicated to my intimate encounters both the embarassing the wildest naughtiest and the ones i cant even tell anyone in real life.
i will omit some important informations because of the people concerned many of which have made me promise not to inform anyone..
i wont say much about myself as well other than to confirm i am male and in my earlytwenties

hope you enjoy this first instalment and please bear with me i am not a professional writer so there are bound to be many mistakes and typhos cause i know you peeps get bad mouth lol..........

The rain started drizzling lightly as I got down from the bus on Allen avenue roundabout near the popular alade market,as i passed in front of ..................(a bank name witheld)for an appointment at........the rain got heavier and I hurriedly rushed to get under a small canopy attached to the front of an office building set back a bit from the main road,as I was trying to wipe the water on my shoes the security guard emerged from the security post waving his hands and telling me to get off the property,I made to get off but a lady emerged from inside office and called the security guard while motioning me to come over .I moved closer to her and I tried to explain to her why I was there but she waved it away motioning me into the office while reprimanding the security guard who said sorry to me as he made his way back to his security post. As we entered the front office/general reception waiting room area,She motioned me to a plush sofa in the office facing the tv while she shut the office door and clicked the small lock and sat opposite me watching CNN,she asked me why I was wet and I explained to her about my appointment and how the rain caught me on my way,as time went on we started chatting to while away the time and boredom,besides i also reasoned that a lady alone in the office with a strange man might be scared or uneasy so i was open and told her everything about myself to assure her i don't have any negative intentions .


while we were chatting we both realised we attended Obafemi Awolowo University and same law department although she graduated and served quite a number of years before me.we talked about that and lecturers for a bit then she told me she had since veered off into advertising and had only just secured the office a couple of months ago,she noticed me shivering and offered me some coffee which I gratefully accepted as I was already feeling the cold, she bent over to give me the coffee and I couldn't help but steal a quick glance at the exposed part of her ample bosoms peeking out of the undone button of the shirt she had on under her suit...she sat back down while we continued chatting now about politics and the recent oil subsidy strike in lagos,we started arguing about some government policies and she got up to get an old newspaper to back up her points.as she turned her back to get the paper from a desk on the side of the office I could see the outline of her full voluptuous hips just the way i like them accentuated through the tight pant suit she was wearing, as she squatted to riffle through the papers I could see the top of her black pants and a faint outline of it on her trousers giving me an involuntary hard on which I hurriedly closed my legs to conceal.she found the newspaper she was looking for and turned round to show me with a triumphant look of victory on her face I raised my hands up in mock surrender and we continued chatting about all sorts generally..

While we were chatting like old friends now I was holding the coffee with one hand while reading the portion of the newspaper she had handed me.as I made to turn a page in the newspaper I spilled some coffee on my laps and the edge of the sofa and hurriedly got up asking her for a cloth to clean off the coffee spilt on the sofa..she asked if I was ok which I replied yes as she handed me a cloth which I quickly used to wipe off the spilt coffee on the sofa and cleaned off the coffee on my laps i noticed with horror and embarassing shame that i still had the stubborn hard on, so i tried to shield it from her without her noticing,as I raised my head to give her back the cloth I caught her eye looking at my groin area and she quickly looked away embarrassed as she busied herself on the other side of the office putting some folders away,she excused herself and went into another room which i presume was her office and emerged later with a bunch of DVDs one of which she inserted in the small DVD player set under the tv,she asked me if I was single and I told her about my ex gf while she told me about her husband a domestic pilot with aero contractors,he was seldom away for weeks at a time while she lived alone with a female help and her junior brother who is serving in lagos. I asked her how was coping with her husband's absence but she shrugged and said she was used to it plus she has her business which she just set up to keep her busy.she asked if I took alcohol and I said yes so she brought a small bottle of martel Brandy and two cups one of which she handed to me ,as she did our hands brushed and she quickly pulled away .my hard on was straining against my slightly wet trousers by this time my mood not helped by the rain that was now rushing down in torrents bringing with it a slight cold coupled with the air conditioning making the office cold but I didn't want to embarrass myself by asking her to reduce the airconditioning because she was not showing any indication of being cold....as I took a sip of the brandy, goose pimples appeared on my arms and I felt a bit light headed..our chats started getting a bit naughty and raunchy she asked me what was the wildest thing I have ever done while smiling mischievously with a twinkle in her eyes maybe it was the three shots of brandy working because I'm not a big drinker to be honest I started telling her how I Were Intimate with .......by the staircase,my youth service intimate adventures on the parade field in... before I knew it she was standing up and crossed the table over to me...she took her jacket off to reveal a short sleeve shirt top showing black lace bra,all this time looking at me smiling,I shook of the caution and drained the rest of the brandy in my cup which emboldened me to hold her hands and slowly lower her on the long sofa next to where I was sitting..


As I lowered my mouth over hers, her moist qivering lips rose up to meet mine, our mouth melted together as we started kissing i took the lead and started kissing her slowly,light probing kisses as she darted her tongue out..I started kissing her while also sucking her tongue tasting the brandy on her tongue and moving down to her cheeks and then travelling down to her neck as she writhed and twisted slowly in my arms, digging her nails in my bum I pushed my hard erect manhood into her groin rubbing it hard against her while I continued kissing her,she moaned and pulled my left hand pushing it under her top I reached up to her bra under the top and used my thumb and fore finger to flick loose her unmentionables still kissing her as I started fiddling with her unmentionables she moaned louder now holding me tighter flicking off her high heels and wrapping her legs round me I slowed down and while kissing her now on the neck and brow ,occasionally going up to the lips I inserted my middle finger into her womanliness looking for the G spot just above the anus area i was exploring with the finger and knew i had found it as she started panting and holding me tighter while grinding into my hands and muttering more..softly i undid the buttons of her top and peeled her top off......as i gently and tenderly undid the buttons of her top and peeled it off to reveal her awesome upper nakedness in its glory.

I don't know why but I'm always surprised to see how light skinned ladies are underneath the clothes even though dark skinned outside,i continued inserting my finger in her Kitty-Cat,stroking her G spot, she was dripping wet by now and i could feel the moisture dripping through my fingers as I started kissing n sucking the exposed unmentionables,using my teeth to lightly nibble them one after the other. She was stroking my manhood which was throbbing by this time, rearing to be let out of the confined space,she quickly raised herself a little bit and I used my only free hand to do the two finger method in undoing her bra from the back as I peeled the bra off I beheld the most magnificent pair of bosom I have ever come across on a lady, I presume she will be in her early…... from our chat earlier but the bosoms were still full and erect also light with slightly darkened unmentionables..

The sight of the bosoms got me light headed with arousal and i quickly pulled off my trousers while she pulled hers off as well..we continued kissing wilder, faster now as I continued with my finger in her Kitty-Cat,going faster now as i could see she was almost cuming. I inserted another finger bending it a bit slightly towards the direction of the anus, a little trick i learnt from a friend of mine and she came in about twelve seconds although i wasn't counting, dripping all over my fingers and hand,we slipped on the rug as I pushed the coffee table to the side while I continued kissing her again.I laid her on her back and continued kissing her neck down to her exposed tummy she was muttering and talking dirty by now and
I continued to slowly kiss her navel,as I pulled off the black matching panties, which was dripping wet with her moist juice I could see she was clean shaven and i slowly kissed the exposed mound of her Kitty-Cat. She smelled of cocoa butter and some perfume i didn't know the scent even with the glistening juice of her precipitate which assured me that she was clean as a whistle….I kissed and probed around her Kitty-Cat, licking off her precipitate as she went wild with excitement after some seconds she couldn't take it any longer and pushed my head down her Kitty-Cat further shaking and shivering at the same time...after licking her clean, I started to dart my tongue shaft around her exposed Kitty-Cat then finally darted my tongue shaft down inside her, I opened her legs wider and then probed for the G spot as which didn't take me long now, soon as I located it with my tongue I started to lick and suck it, by this time she was shaking and moaning really loud but I was not worried about the security hearing us because the rain was coming down hard with intermittent thunder claps..
I continued sucking the G spot, licking it up and down stroking it as she urged me on while thrusting her hips in my face,she moaned loudly and finally came as she shuddered and went limp her juice all over my face.

I raised my head and she held them in both her hands bringing her lips in for a kiss as she started licking the precipitate off my face.We continued kissing as I reached for my trousers and pulled my wallet out,retrieving the spare condom always kept inside all in one fluid motion, I tore the wrapper off and rolled it on my erect throbbing Joystick which was rock hard and painful by this time due to the strain. I pushed her back gently on the plush rug and lifted one of her slim legs on my shoulder,as I positioned myself to thrust into her she pushed on my chest stopping me and asked if I had protection, looking down at my erect manhood the surprise showed on her face smiling when she saw it ..as she didn't notice me pulling the condom out of my wallet.
I continued kissing her,slowly kneading her bosom and playing with her erect unmentionables..while I slowly pushed my erect Joystick inside her fully as she made a slightly audible gasp when i pushed in,and her Kitty-Cat swallowed and embraced my Joystick i savoured the warm feeling as I held it in for a couple of seconds remaining motionless, then I slowly pulled out and started thrusting slowly at first using my left fingers to stroke her Kitty-Cat then I started going fast as she started moaning and urging me on to go faster as she thrust and jerked to the rhythmic movements together with me, after some minutes she gasped had precipitate again.
I didn't come straight after i guess because of the brandy so I continued pounding away rough and fast and then finally came,collapsing on her finally spent. She held me tight her legs still wound tight round me as she kissed my ears sucking and nibbling them, we both sat down Unclad on the sofa as she confessed to me that I was the first real proper mind blowing sex she has had since she got married three years ago. Her husband was never interested in sex and was not as endowed as I am and she was pushed to do this cause they both had a big row just the day before making him leave for another flight a day earlier.


She started playing with my Joystick which started to harden again and lowered her mouth and enclosed my Joystick in her mouth first using the tip of her tongue to lick n tease the head of my Joystick, then enclosed all of my manhood in her mouth down to her throat as she deep throated me,moving her mouth up and down slowly,enjoying my obvious ecstasy,she continued licking and sucking, she then started to lick my manhood going down to the bases she licked and sucked my ball sac ,i was almost cuming by this time but she slowed down as she sensed this and as i made to stand up she pushed me back down while she got a condom out from a drawer attached to the small tv cabinet, she tore the wrapper off with her teeth and put it in her mouth, i was wondering what she was trying to do as she slowly manuevered the condom over my erect Joystick with her mouth and rolled it on assisting with her tongue I looked on in amazement as if by magic.. she got up and made as if to sit down on my laps.She slowly lowered herself on me while her right hand was behind her back still holding my erect and glistening wet Joystick as she positioned it behind her and slowly sat on it until my Joystick was fully inside her.She slowly went up and down slowly as if to test the lubrication and stopped then as I held her bosoms in both my hands playing with the unmentionables she started up and down again, her body glistening with sweat pouring down her, slowly at first moaning a little this time she held and pushed my hands tighter round her bosom and unmentionables as she went faster and faster till she finally uttered a little moan and her precipitate juice dribbled a little down the latex material of the condom. she continued this time a little more gentle and slowly and I also came some seconds later,holding her inside me before finally she pulled herself out,as she turned around and kissed each other tenderly.

It was getting to about half three pm by the time we finished, the rain had started to reduce to a slight drizzle, we cleaned up in her toilet and I left after some kissing and cuddling. She already told me that this was a one off and would never happen again, she pleaded with me never to come near her or even come to her office anymore. When I got home I found 20,000 Naira in my bag and a small note with a single word "Thanks" unsigned. I crumpled the note and sent my landlord's daughter to help me get some proper food and two Malta Guinness,she asked me if i had overworked myself because it wasn't usual for me to buy this much food and i pretended as if i didn't hear busy body if only you knew lol…..

That was in february ending almost a year ago now,always wondered whatever happened to that lady and have been tempted to pass by the office, even gone as far as the road leading to the office one time before I came to my senses.. i didn't even know her name but she was amongst the top five sex I have had, she is an 8 /10

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ...more 2 cme

No comments:

Post a Comment